3211 Kozukue-Chō, Kōhoku-Ku, Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
Postal Code: 222-0036
Tel: 045-474-8111 (main) Fax: 045-474-8323
- 10 minute walk from Shin-Yokohama Station on the JR Tokaido Shinkansen or Yokohama Line
- 7 minute walk from Shin-Yokohama Station on the city subway
- 5 minute drive from Third Keihin Road Kohoku Interchange
- From Shin-Yokohama Station No. 5 bus station, take the city bus going to Nakamachidai-Eki, and get off at Yokohama Rosai Byoin
- The following fees apply to general hospital visitors and those who are visiting patients:
30 minutes ••• Free
Up to 2 hours ••• 500 yen
Up to two and a half hours ••• 800 yen
300 yen will be added every 30 minutes thereafter.
- As outpatients and emergency patients will receive a discount, please make sure to present your parking stub at the cashier's counter when paying your hospital bill.
Up to 12 hours ••• 300 yen
- If you are escorting a patient according to instructions given by the hospital, have your parking stub certified by the sick ward, then present it at the cashier's counter when paying your hospital bill.
Up to 24 hours ••• 600 yen
- Large bills such as 5,000 and 10,000 yen bills among others can be used for parking fee payment machines found in the entrance hall of the hospital building and for tollbooth fee payment machines.